DُECISIONS PLAY A SIMILAR ROLE to the turns in the road. In our cars, we may spend 95% of our time going straight. But it is the turns that determine where we end up. similarly, our decisions determine where we end up in business and in life.
BUT HUMANS ARE HARDWIRED TO MAKE WRONG DECISIONS! This is a fact. Researchers have found a lot of mental biases that direct you to a decision that may not be the best given the options you have.
TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS, you need not just to be aware of the biases, you also need a solid PROCESS. Does knowing that you are nearsighted help you see better? Similarly, it’s hard to correct a bias just by being aware of it. In this session, we’ll give you this process.
In this session, you’ll learn:
– What are the main mental biases you have.
– An easy way to overcome these biases and make better decisions.
– People in managing positions where their decisions can make a difference between winning and losing.
– Those who are leading teams, whether professionally or in student activities.
– People who often find themselves hesitated when it comes to decisions.
About the instructor:
Ahmad El-Shazly, Co-Founder of Increase.
Ahmad is a certified trainer who helps people to achieve and maintain better results. He started his training journey four years ago giving lectures to school and college students. His lectures address his audience’s way of thinking and their interpersonal skills.
Date: Sat. Aug 26th.
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Fees: 100 EGP (75 EGP for groups of 3 or more)
AlMaqarr Co-working space, Heliopolis.
- You can have your ticket from AlMaqarr.
- Vodafone Cash to this number: 0101-001-5835
- Orange Money: 0127-344-9410
**If you use mobile cash, send your name and the amount of money transferred via “sms” or “whats app” to the same number.
Arabic. But slides and material are in English.